Parker School seeks an Admissions Director to oversee the recruitment and admission of new students to the school, including the administration of the foreign exchange student program. The Admissions Director is a member of Parker’s senior leadership team which is responsible for daily operations of the school and strategic planning for the school’s future.
Qualifications for this position include a related bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred) and experience in an independent school setting.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, representing the caliber of a college preparatory institution
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with colleagues, families, and community members
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Ability to develop marketing campaigns (with a focus on social and digital media) in conjunction with Advancement Office
- Experience in event planning and marketing
- Ability to evaluate applicants based on performance and aptitude
- Management of departmental budget and staff
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel, Outlook and Word
- Great fondness for the Waimea community and the Parker School ‘Ohana
More information about Parker School and a detailed job description listing the essential functions and duties of the position can be found at www.parkerschoolhawaii.org. To inquire, submit a resume and letter of interest with three references to email@example.com.