Holy Nativity School in Honolulu, HI has a rich history of providing a personalized approach to learning in a small, intimate setting for students starting school as 3 year olds and continuing on through the 8th grade.
We are seeking a highly qualified elementary lead teacher for the 2019-2020 school year.
The desirable candidate should possess the following characteristics:
· Experience teaching an innovative, personalized, integrated, project-based curriculum
· Familiar with the process of Reading and Writing Workshops
· Experience teaching Mindset Math theories and practice
· Confident with integrating technology to enhance learning
· Exceptional, positive, classroom management skills
· A deep understanding of the social, emotional, and academic needs of each student
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Comfortable in a dynamic, collaborative, rigorous learning environment
· Displays flexibility, teamwork, and creativity
· Teaching experience plus a Master’s degree or higher is desirable