Mission: St. Joseph Parish School centered in Jesus Christ, in collaboration with the church, home, and global community provides quality Catholic education in a safe and caring family environment. Students are prepared to achieve their full potential to be morally responsible citizens, effective communicators, active Christians, and lifelong learners.
Philosophy: We at St. Joseph Parish School believe parents are the primary educators of their children. We support and assist the parents by nurturing the spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, cultural, aesthetic, and physical growth of the whole person in a safe and caring family environment.
Why St. Joseph Parish School?
- Sets high standards for student achievement by providing a balanced standards based curriculum that integrates the Catholic faith and teachings with academic excellence, culture, and life
- Integrates technology in all classrooms with a one device per student ratio
- Engages students and their families in community service and outreach projects
- Prepares students to be productive citizens and future leaders for the 21st century
- Provides a safe and welcoming environment for all
- Air conditioned classrooms
- Extended care services and extra curricular activities such as sports, choir, and project based learning