Mission / Philosophy / Objectives:
Sacred Hearts Academy is rooted in the Eucharistic spirituality which presents the ideal of living and loving the world as Jesus and Mary did. With this emphasis, the school is committed to:
- Fostering a learning experience that provides a spiritual foundation for the development of compassion, moral values and respect for all individuals.
- Promoting a Christian environment in which the student’s growth in all areas is central as she grows in understanding of herself and the world around her.
- Providing a well-rounded academic curriculum that employs a variety of learning experiences to stimulate and develop each individual’s intellect, creativity, spirituality and morality.
- Maintaining a diverse student body from various cultural, ethnic, religious and economic backgrounds which enriches the learning process and helps students embrace the full spectrum of the world community.
- Balancing academic and personal growth by emphasizing respect of and service to others and the community in an effort to develop moral, responsible citizens.
School Fast Facts:
Open House Dates: