Our mission is to bring glory to God by nurturing all children who can significantly benefit from our program by educating them to attain their God-intended potential.
KCS incorporates into its educational program biblical values and perspectives through teaching and
example, curriculum, morning devotions, and weekly chapel services.
We believe that a safe and caring environment, cooperative living, creative activity, and a sense of
achievement are necessities in a student’s process of maturation. KCS thus seeks to:
- Treat each student as a unique, special gift from God and develop each individual to his or her fullest
- Partner with parents/guardians (hereinafter referred to as “parent”) to educate the whole student
(spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical, and social), following the model set by Christ, increasing in
wisdom and stature, in favor with God and men, reflecting God’s grace in his life (Luke 2:40, 52).
- Provide students with nurturing teachers and staff who are committed to KCS’s mission, vision, and
philosophy of education, and who model, in and out of the classroom, the Christ-like character that is
at the center of our educational philosophy.
- Provide an environment conducive to learning and character development that promotes a love and
respect for God, the Bible, family, leaders, and classmates.
- Provide a curriculum that encompasses grade-level appropriate academic achievement integrated with
the development of practical abilities and skills, as well as preparation for church, community, and public
2020 Summer Session: June 8 - July 17, 2020