Mission / Philosophy / Objectives:
Empowering girls to successfully navigate 21st-century obstacles to become confident women who make a positive difference in their communities.
School Fast Facts:
- 1:6 Small Class size means customized support for different learning styles. Offering support for gifted & talented students and students with learning challenges.
- Self-awareness and social awareness advisory classes result in resilient girls who are more focused and better equipped to handle the day-to-day social and emotional obstacles of life.
- Allows girls to be themselves in an inspirational and confidence building environment.
- S.T.E.A.M. Based School - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math integrated into the curriculum
- Girls are mentored by a community of peers, teachers, parents, and school administrators.
Open House Dates: