What Your School Could Be: Leadership, Innovation & Deeper Learning
How can we, as culturally responsive leaders, create the conditions to foster innovative practices that lead to deeper learning for all?
This year’s LSOTF Post-Conference will provide the time, resources and expertise to support your leadership development, while providing strategies towards building a more equitable, responsive and innovative school.
Your team will:
- Learn from innovation experts and reflect on the creative tension that exists between your current reality and your aspirations around what your school could be.
- Explore new thinking around Cultural Responsive Leadership, as a way to strengthen Deeper Learning Practices in your school.
- Build momentum from your Schools of the Future Conference learnings as you explore opportunities to leverage innovation in your school.
- Engage more deeply with notable local and national SOTF experts.
- Network and share best practices with like-minded school leaders.