Links & Resources
- All Things PLC: This site is a collaborative, objective resource for educators and administrators who are committed to enhancing student achievement.
- "Design Thinking Could Help Those Who Want To Get Unstuck ," heard on Morning Edition, NPR. Psychologists and self-help gurus have advice for people who feel stuck.
- "School of the Future, " aired on September 14, 2016, on PBS
- Apple Teacher: A new program created exclusively for educators that offers tips, inspiration, news, and learning materials to help unlock the magic of Apple products in the classroom. http://www.apple.com/education/teachers/
- Hope Lab Resource Guide: Innovative Solutions to Boost Resilience & Improve SEL Skills
- Film: Ka Helena A'o: The Learning Walk a 30-minute documentary co-produced by Josh Reppun and Kelsey Matsu, directed by Kelsey Matsu, shot on Oahu and Hawaii Island, explores through storytelling the efforts of six Hawaii schools and programs that are doing project-based, problem-based, culture and place-based learning, and doing it well. Ka Helena Aʻo can be seen at kelseymatsu.com.
- Podcast: Town Square: Project Based Learning
DISCLAIMER: HAIS offers the links as one of the services on its website. HAIS makes no representations regarding the content or quality of the materials and training provided by these organizations and in no way endorses their products. Information from these sources is not intended to provide legal advice for any particular situation.