HAIS Consulting Services
Given the remoteness of Hawai'i, it is often difficult to find "just in time" and affordable consultants who understand and appreciate the challenges and opportunities of our independent schools. To this end, HAIS strives to provide our member schools with affordable, high-quality, consistent and practical assistance in the following areas:
- Mission and Vision review and process to change or update
- Strategic planning
- School Governance "101"
- Strengths-based leadership and team-building (StrengthsFinder)
- 21st century instructional and assessment strategies (Project-Based Learning, Standards-based grading, Professional Learning Communities, and more)
- Mentoring (Heads, trustees, administrators)
- Board and Head of School relations and evaluation
- Child protection workshop
- Board and leadership development
- Leading change
- Curriculum and program audit
- Conflict management and mediation
- Research & Development trips to other schools (in Hawai'i, the mainland, and abroad
- Service learning and social justice
Our trained and experienced team of consultants offer a unique service that is customized to meet the needs of each school. We take the time to get to know each school's needs and desired outcomes, prior to beginning our work. Our consultants and workshop leaders are trained and authorized by HAIS to ensure consistency and quality.
Want to see what other schools have to say about HAIS' Consulting Services? Please click here!
Please contact Robert Landau for more information