Independent not for profit K-12 schools that are accredited by a recognized regional or national accrediting agency other than HAIS, and subscribe to HAIS's Mission and Vision; wishes to participate in HAIS events and enjoy the privileges of Associate Member status.
Associate Member Benefits - As an Associate Member, you can enjoy a wide range of unique benefits, including:
- An annual conference for students - Global Issues Network
- Access to a special professional development newsletter and website listing
- Consultations with HAIS staff members and HAIS consultants through our consulting services
- The opportunity to provide feedback related to the professional development
ADVOCACY (at the discretion of the Executive Director)
HAIS engages in public advocacy that protects the independence of its member schools from governmental regulation.
INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
- Ability to post events and opportunities that are open to all member schools in the bi-monthly e-news
- Select Listservs for target constituency groups
- A library of resources on our website, including monographs on topics germane to independent school leadership, governance, and operations
- Criminal History Background Checks
- Ability to participate in annual Education Fair
- *Coming Soon* Access to "Member Only" Content Area on the HAIS website
- Able to participate in Private School Guide
For the side-by-side comparison chart of the various memberships please click here.
Interested in becoming an Associate Member?
For additional information, please contact Myrna Medeiros.